Course Title: Virtual Multi-Sport Time to Listen Course
Date: Tuesday 23rd February 2021
Location: Online, Zoom.
Cost: £40 per person.
Description: This virtual Time to Listen workshop for Club Welfare Officers (CWO) will be delivered via Zoom over 3.5 hours and at the end of the course participants will be able to:
– Identify what a club welfare officer does
– Describe how a club welfare officer works with others to create a child centred environment
– Explain how the club welfare officer role fits into the wider safeguarding environment.
– Apply learning to case studies including sharing good safeguarding practice
* Please note: CWOs must have attended a Safeguarding & Protecting Children workshop previously*
* Club Welfare Officers MUST make sure that their governing body accepts Virtual Multi-Sport Time to Listen training BEFORE enrolling for this workshop.*